Super Renders Farm would like to introduce you to our new feature:
UPLOAD BY SYNC TOOL
Super Renders Farm's upload by sync tool is a plugin that helps you uploading and managing your uploads. Along with it, turning the Auto Simulate Local Path on helps our system automatically create the same environment as your local machine. That makes your work way better!
Let's see how it works and how to work with it
1. Turn on the Auto Simulate Local Path and select Upload File/Upload Folder
2. START APP and wait for download to finish
3. Run the app and install it
4. Upload your project and once it finished, click RELOAD NOW TO GET UPDATE.
Keep in mind that you can upload multiple files/folders at the same time
5. Your current SRF Spaces will be like that (does it look like on your local machine?)
6. Go deeper
If above is not clear enough, there's a video tutorial for you!
Forget about missing assets!
Try it out now, you'll see how smoothly it would work.
Start Rendering with Super Renders Farm: