To day, We updated some special funtion at our website!!!
Please clear "cache image and file" at your browser before login to our website.
How to clear the cache in Google Chrome
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once. Or go to that link chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- A new window opens: "Clear Browser cache".
- At "Time Range" Please chose: "All Time".
- Check the box in front of "Images and Files in Cache".
- Submit your selection by clicking the "Clear data" Button.
- Reload your site.How to clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox.
How to clear the cache in Safari
If you want to delete the browser cache in Safari, you can do that quickly with a keyboard shortcut or through the developer menu.
Apple makes it easy: Deleting Safari's Browser cache through a keyboard shortcut
The fastest way to clear your cache is to use following shortcut: [CMD] + [ALT] + [E].
Clearing the cache through the developer menu
You can also enable a developer menu in Safari to enable several professional options. To display the developer menu:
- Select the first item "Safari" in the main menu and from the drop-down the item "Preferences..."
- A popup opens. Click on the tab "Advanced".
- Check the option "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom. Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named "Develop".
- If you click on the menu item "Develop" you can select "Empty Caches" from the submenu items.
- Reload the site.
How to clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox
- Press following keys at once: [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. A Popup opens with the title "Clear recent history".
- In the dropdown menu, you can define the time range you want to delete the cache. You have the following options: last hour, last two hours, last four hours, today or all.
- To delete all data, select "All" from the dropdown-menu...
- Afterwards, click on the arrow next to "Details" and toggle the different possibilities to chose which data should be deleted. If you want to delete only the cache, then only mark the checkbox next to "Cache".
- With a click on the button "clear now" you delete the cache.
- Reload the site afterwards.
How to clear the cache in Internet Explorer 11
- Press the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] Key together. A Popup-Window opens. "Delete browser history".
- Remove all checks except the selection "Temporary Internet files and website files".
- Click on the Button "Delete" to empty the browser cache. In comparsion to other browsers there is no option to select the time period. You'll delete all cache data.
- Reload the page.
How to clear the cache in Opera
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard. A new window opens, where you can setup the options to delete the cache.
- Select the period "since installation", to empty the whole browser cache.
- Check the Option "Images and Files in Cache".
- Confirm your settings, by clicking the button "delete browser data".
- Refresh the page.