If your project can be rendered by render view but can not be rendered in Super Renders Farm. There are 2 possible reasons for this situation:
- "Save file" button is not checked in your settings
- .Dll file is missing
- Texture is missing
How to handle:
- Check "save" and save your file
e.g. "Save File" button in a 3ds Max file
- Try to put render output file path in common parameters is a UNC path
e.g. path: C:\My Project\3dsmax\test.jpg
- Double-check your texture, texture path
- Review the plugin used in this scene and our available one.
Hope this helps!
Start Rendering with Super Renders Farm: