After you define a transfer method and add a render job, let's have a look at the WORKING CENTER:
The Render Dashboard performs your recent active jobs.
- ID #... - Scene presents the information about the job ID, the number of frames, the scene name, the output path, the priority you chose before and the time period from when you submitted a job.
- Cost is the number of Super Points that you have to charge for a job.
- Status includes In Rendering / Paused / Completed / Error, job progress bar and progress percentage.
- In the Action section, we have:
- start button: to start a new job and continue a paused job
- pause button: to pause a job
- redownload button: to re-download a job's outputs deleted by accident
- delete button: to delete a job
5. Render Log shows you the log that is the same as your renderer message box.
First frame preview: shows you the preview of the first frame in your rendering. It has 10 times less quality than the original one and tells you whether your job can be rendered or not.
6. Common issues - where you can find some tips to render your job at Super Renders Farm smoothly.
7. Support Ticket - where you can reach out to us when you need our assistance after trying many ways in Common issues
What do we have in Add New Render Job?
Your working folders show up here and you can add new render jobs here.
See your present Transfer Method here
If you want to change to another transfer method, click Change transfer method.
Note: Don't define transfer method twice, it will lead to the Google Drive error "automatically adding (1) to the folder name"
Last but not least, our Customer Support Team is always here to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact us!
Hope you enjoy rendering with us!